Please notice, that all "Caption"-related Functionality is called "TextTrack" from now on. That effects various Methods and Response Types too.
nexxPLAY supports the Link Addon from now on.
The nexxPLAY for React Plugin has been released.
The JS SDK Method
getCaptionLanguages()has been removed. Use
getCaptions()from now on.
The JS SDK Method
getAudioLanguages()has been replaced by
getAudioTracks(). It will return an Array of Objects with language and isAudioDescription Attributes from now on.
The JS SDK now exposes the
getCurrentMediaParent()Method, which can be called, if a Container (Playlist, AudioAlbum etc) is currently played. The Method will return the basic Metadata for the current parent Media.
The Configuration Option "
sharingData" has been removed. If needed, the Configuration Option
webURLRepresentationcan be used. Although designed primarily for VAST Purposes, it is used too in creating the Sharing Dialogue, if present. Furthermore, it can be updated during Playback with
updateConfiguration(on all Platforms).
getMediaData()Method of the JS SDK for querying about the "current Media" has been deprecated, as its response was too big and confusing. It mixed various States of the currently playing Media and the current State of Playback.
- Therefore, it was replaced by the new Methods
getCurrentPlaybackState()to better distinguish between the two types of information.
- added Docs for the new androidTV Channel Extension
- updating all android-related Docs as the new 6.0.00 Version is out
- added additional Overrides for new Data Saving Settings
- Breaking Change
- the VAST Macro Syntax has been updated
- added additional Overrides vor Ad Management
- added more Details for native Widgets
- added more Details for WebView Integration
- added various Enhancements for the AMP and FBIA Environment Settings
- added various Enhancements for Consent Management and TCF 2.0
- added the Player Skin Overview
- added LiveTicker Addon
- added Widget Functionality and Settings
- optimized Description of Addon Listener Use Cases
- renamed Playlicense Partner to Delivery Partner
moveToContainerPlayer Instance Method
- initial Version